Leading Slip-Resistant Safety Footwear Company Offers Performance-Oriented Footwear Solutions to Traditional Work Boots
Skilled trades workers are the backbone of the United States and play an integral role in our day-to-day lives — even the parts we don’t typically think about. From healthcare, construction, and the manufacturing industries to other various service categories, these technical workers keep the world going ‘round. We celebrate them annually on the first Wednesday in May, on National Skilled Trades Day, a day which raises awareness about the value of and honors all that the skilled trades workforce does. Shoes For Crews, the gold standard in proprietary safety footwear solutions, champions these workers every day, and this year has expanded its line of black uniform-appropriate and slip-resistant shoes into a broader, more purposefully-designed industrial offering providing support for these skilled trades workers.
Designed for the ‘workplace athletes’ in the largest skilled trades – like manufacturing, warehousing, machinery and transportation (trucking and railroad) spaces — who want to optimize their safety, comfort and performance on the job, the expanded ACE ® Industrial Line features a wider range of colors, leathers and “athletic-inspired” styles and silhouettes, all while providing a safe and durable work shoe. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are more than 53,000 foot injuries per year – leading to everything from missed work days to lost compensation – that largely affect trades workers. Through this expanded industrial offering, Shoes For Crews is focused on promoting foot safety in the workplace to ensure worker safety on the job and in the toughest conditions.
Featuring HERO products like the ACE ARROW™ 6” NCT WP, ACE ARROW™ Hiker and Everglades 6” NCT, several women’s specific fit-designed styles like the Pearl II NCT and the Rainier 6″ NCT, and the Chill family of shoes designed for those working in cold storage environments, the ACE ® Industrial Line is meant to deliver on the absence of distraction, allowing workers to step into their jobs with confidence. Through this newly expanded line, created with skilled tradesmen and women in mind, industrial durability and reliability meet unmatched comfort. For example:
- ACE ARROW™ 6” NCT WP, ACE ARROW™ Hiker Mid NCT & Everglades 6” NCT: Comfortability meets an ultra-sporty hiking-inspired boot with all the added safety features that you need for work, especially on those days with longer shifts. With a roomier toe box, feet breathe easier in these lightweight, flexible, waterproof boots and are protected by a nano composite safety toe. Find unparalleled cushioning with the oversized REVIVE™ midsole, which gives you a responsive stride, added energy and reduced fatigue. Great for indoor or outdoor use, this work boot features Shoes For Crews’ GLADIATOR™ outsole for the best in slip-resistance with a wide chevron lug pattern and built-in clog resistance.
- Pearl II NCT: The extra cushioning of the Pearl II make this one of the most comfortable safety shoes for women. It features an easy clean, slip-resistant outsole and an energizing REVIVE™ cushioning system that bounces back with every step. With Shoes For Crews’ sleek nano composite safety toe, this versatile shoe also offers electrical hazard protection and has been treated to repel liquids from the surface, keeping feet safe and comfortable.
- Rainier 6″ NCT: The Women’s Rainier 6″ NCT work boot is multi-purpose in nature and exudes lightweight comfort and protection in a versatile package. It’s ideal for light industrial applications including, but not limited to: Assemblers, Fabrication, Food production, Warehousing, and Distribution. This boot is equally at home outside, as it features Shoes For Crews’ slip-, clog-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole and a water-resistant full grain leather that provides moderate protection from the elements and minimal break-in time.
- Chill Family: When you work in sub-freezing temperatures, you can’t afford to compromise on your footwear protection.
- Pike Chill Composite Toe: The Pike Chill CT is the first shoe in Shoes For Crews’ cold environment safety line. It features a cold formula outsole specifically engineered to be worn by workers moving between the manufacturing floor and in refrigerated environments and coolers since it remains soft and pliable to provide needed traction. The Pike Chill CT also boasts 600g of durable, waterproof microfiber synthetic insulation to keep feet warm and is electrical hazard (EH) rated.
- Redrock Chill 6” NCT Waterproof/Ins: Primarily designed for work in refrigerated containers, blast freezers and chillers, cold-storage warehousing and transportation, the Redrock Chill delivers – with waterproof membrane construction and 800g of Thinsulate™ insulation tested at -40°C/-40°F. Purposeful design details include a compression and impact tested non-metallic, non-conductive nano-composite safety toe. The fully loaded Redrock Chill 6″ features the trusted traction that only the SFC slip-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole can deliver in both indoor and outdoor environments. The premium, full grain leather upper is great-looking and easy to clean.
- CREWGUARD® Chill: Maximize your protection against slip-and-fall accidents in freezer environments with this water-resistant and clog-resistant overshoe. The CREWGUARD® Chill’s proprietary cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in icy refrigerated environments and coolers, where it remains soft and pliable to provide needed traction. The CREWGUARD® Chill overshoe fits snugly and securely over almost any pair of sneakers, dress shoes or work shoes. Available exclusively from Shoes For Crews.
Knowing the toughest industries require the toughest gear, Shoes For Crews will be continuing to release a range of upcoming shoes for the industrial space, providing options for trades workers throughout 2023. Hi-res imagery of the top new Industrial styles along with product fact sheets can be found here.
To learn more about Shoes For Crews, or if you’re interested in learning about creating a personalized corporate safety footwear program to keep your crew safe on the job, visit https://bit.ly/3oWHU7p.
About Shoes For Crews
Shoes For Crews, LLC is an innovative slip-resistant safety footwear company that has been helping to keep millions of workers safe on the job since 1984. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Shoes For Crews offers safety footwear solutions developed with proprietary technology and purposeful design to ensure today’s workforce can step into their jobs with confidence.